Aura Reader: Aura Software for Aura Photography, Aura Reading & Chakra Healing, Aura Scanning, Human Aura Pictures, Healing Arts, Workshops and Training,
Simple Steps for Effective Human Aura Photography with
Redikall Aura Reader
Prepare the subject
Note: Maximum skin exposure would assist in reading the aura accurately. However, we can still read the aura if the subject has worn white clothes.
White, matt finished background is recommended. However a light coloured wall can also work. In case there is a difficulty in getting the right background, you can opt for a Projector screen.
- Background : White
- Camera : 10 mega pixel to 16 mega pixel
- Lighting : Your camera flash light should be brighter than the room light. (Direct sunlight casts a shadow on the subject hence the windows should be covered with thick curtains)
If you are a software owner, you can scan your own images. If you do not have a software, you can email the images to us for scanning.
You can generate your own report, based on the scans. You can also request us for detailed report generation.
- Career Opportunities
- Aura Photography
- Aura Software
- Why AR?
- About Us
- Software Updates
- Beginner's course on Mind Reading with Aura Photography
- Buy Now
- Contact Us
- Photographer's course on Mind Reading with Aura Photography
- Healer's course on Mind Reading with Aura Photography