Aura Photography in Mumbai
Aura Photography Training
Mumbai : 8th - 9th june 2013
WORKSHOP ON AURA PHOTOGRAPHY
Omnipresence Academy of Life Pvt. Ltd. once again brings you an opportunity to learn how to interpret Aura photographs. In this training program you will learn to:
- Take a suitable digital photograph for the purpose of aura photography
- Scan it with the help of Aura Readers ® Software
- Interpret it in detail
- Use the interpretation for the purpose of Healing / Vaastu / Counseling etc.
- Use the information to make decisions with regard to important personal matters such as partner compatibility.
- Create a professional aura report
- Conduct effective follow-up with clients
Who can do this training program?
- Vastu and Feng Shui Consultants
- Medical Practitioners
Day 1 : Introduction to Energy, Aura and Chakra.
- Basic concepts of Energy and Aura
- Introduction to seven major Chakras along with associated colors and their meaning in Aura Photography.
- Impact of affirmations on Aura Photography with demonstration.
- Introduction to minor Chakras
Day 2 : Aura Photography advanced
- Learn how to click pictures for Aura Photography (distance, light, different positions)
- Learn the functioning of the software
- Learn how to interpret Internal and External Aura.
- A few more minor Chakras
- Learn how to create report and the basic report template.
- You carry a digital camera
- Dress code: Wear or carry white outfit (without embroidery or collar) / open necked T shirt. Hair should be tied well to allow maximum skin exposure in neck area. Dress should be without sleeves and collar and trousers should be loose to roll upto your knees.
- Laptop with Windows XP or Windows 7
Time & Date: 8th - 9th June 2013, 9am - 6pm (Concluded successfully)
Facilitator: Mr Madhu Prabhakaran
Energy Exchange: (Prior Registration Must )
For details and Registration: Hemant Kapadia : +919833402657 , Madhu Prabhakaran : +919820241639
Conducted by: Omnipresence Academy of Life(OAOL): Founded by Dr. Neeta Yuvraj and Siddhi Pandya, the organization helps several people across various cross sections of society to discover their unique strength to make a positive difference in their lives.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I have to purchase the aura software to take part in the workshop?
A: No. You do not need to purchase the software; but having a software with you could give you an easy way of practice. You can always take the help of your colleagues to scan your digital pictures or send the photos to be scanned at a very nominal cost of 1 US dollar per picture.
Q: Do I have to wear white clothes?
A: The reading of aura software is much more easy if one wears white clothes, or at least the top/shirt should be white without collar, preferably with open neck and short or no sleeves.
Q: I am not computer savvy. Can I still use the software?
A: We can train you to use the software effectively even if you are not computer savvy. The training takes less than 10 minutes of your time.