Aura Photography Training and Workshop in Bangalore
AURA PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
BANGALORE: 5TH - 6TH APRIL 2014
Omnipresence Academy of Life once again brings you an opportunity to learn how to interpret aura photography!
In this training program you will learn to:
- Take a suitable digital photograph for the purpose of aura photography
- Scan it with the help of Aura Readers® Software
- Interpret it in detail
- Use the interpretation for the purpose of Healing / Vaastu / Counseling, etc.
- Use the information to make decisions with regard to important personal matters such as partner compatibility.
- Create a professional aura report
- Conduct effective follow-up with clients
Who can do this training program?
- Healers, Vaastu and Feng Shui consultants
- Medical Practitioners
- Behavioral trainers
- Anyone who would like to learn about Major and Minor Chakras (sub-conscious thoughts) and their impact on life.
- Dress code Day - 2: Wear or carry white outfit (without embroidery or collar) / open necked T-shirt. Hair should be tied well to allow maximum skin exposure in neck area. Aura reading is easiest if one wears white clothes, or at least top / shirt should be white. Trousers should be loose to roll up to above knees.
- You need a digital camera (recommended)
- Laptop with Windows (if you choose to buy and install the software)
Time & Date: 5th - 6th April 2014 from 9 am to 6 pm
Venue: Tranquil Gardens Training Center, #2666, 2nd floor, G.D.Complex, Opp. Post.Office
7th A Main, 17th D Cross, BSK 2nd Stage, Bangalore - 560070
Energy Exchange: Rs. 8,000/-
Avail the benefit of discounted fee of Rs. 6,900 for registration by March 25th, 2014.
Inclusive of Course material and online post-training support
For details and Registration: Mr. Madhu Prabhakaran: +919820241639
Ms. Varsha Punwani : +919833402657
Prior Registration Must.
Deposit into our HDFC A/c by Cheque / Cash / On-line transfer
(Please get details from Madhu / Varsha / )
Click here to pay by Debit / credit card / Cash Card.
Conducted by: Omnipresence Academy of Life (OAOL): Headed by Dr. Neeta Yuvraj and Siddhi Pandya, the organization helps several people across various cross sections of society to discover their unique strength to make a positive difference in their lives.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I have to purchase the aura software to take part in the workshop?
A: No. You do not need to purchase the software; but having a software with you could give you an easy way of practice. You can always take the help of your colleagues to scan your digital pictures or send the photos to be scanned at a very nominal cost of 1 US dollar per picture.
Q: Do I have to wear white clothes?
A: The reading of aura software is much more easy if one wears white clothes, or at least the top/shirt should be white without collar, preferably with open neck and short or no sleeves.
Q: I am not computer savvy. Can I still use the software?
A: We can train you to use the software effectively even if you are not computer savvy. The training takes less than 10 minutes of your time.